Thursday, November 3, 2011
Native Son-Marry Daltons death reaction
As I read I was hoping he would just let go and creep out fast. While he was holding the pillow i didnt pay attention to the fact that he was smothering her. As soon as he said he saw a white blur I nstantly thought "MR.DALTON". I didnt think he would literally stay there the whole entire time trying to keep her quite. when Mrs.Dalton had left and he tried to put her in the box i thought what an idiot. He was making everything worse and would have to create a bigger lie. Once he started trying to put her in the furnace I was thinking he's done for theyre going to find out quick and hes going to get lynched. the messed up thing is it was the daughter of a white man who accpeted, helped, and liked black people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment